Katrina Parrington

Mortgage & Finance Broker, Elders Home Loans – Northern Territory – P. 1300 LENDING

  • Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

    Join 105 other followers

  • Elders Home Loans

  • Katrina Parrington

    I am a long term Centralian resident with more than 18 years experience in the financial services industry. Initially, in Real Estate in Adelaide before pursuing a career with Elders Insurance Alice Springs and lending roles with major banking institutions where I gained extensive experience in Home Loans and Commercial Lending here in the Alice and in Darwin.

    I have a unique set of skills that ensures I understand your lending needs and can provide you with professional advice and personal service.

    Tel: 08 8953 8800
    email: katrina.parrington@eldershomeloans.com.au

Mum and Dad investors are the lifeblood of Australia’s rental accommodation

Posted by Katrina Parrington on April 1, 2016

Federal, state, and local governments are flat out trying to fund the Nation’s essential infrastructure let alone rental accommodation. The percentage of Australian residential dwellings that are funded by governments has shrunk to a miserly 2.9% per year. Mum-and-dad property investors need to continue to be encouraged to add to the rental pool of Australia’s growing population. According to official ATO records, 30% of all Australian residential dwellings receive rental income. The other 70% of dwellings are occupied by the owner (whether mortgaged or debt free).

Source: Mum and Dad investors are the lifeblood of Australia’s rental accommodation

Advertisements

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

 
%d bloggers like this: